Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm planning to migrate and work as a nurse in Canada..but where

I'm planning to migrate and work as a nurse in Canada..but where?
i know Canada has 10 provinces and 3 territories, among this places where do you recommend a nurse like me to live and have a greater opportunity of working as a registered nurse? which place has a high economic status? convenient place to live? thank you
Other - Canada - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I hear that British Columbia has a severe shortage of trained and qualified nurses.
2 :
Well, you probably want to start with a major city eh. Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, Calgary, Saskatoon, Vancouver, to name a few. Canada is a happening place eh. I'm not sure what kind of money they make though because there Government pays for health care.
3 :
The weather in Vancouver (BC) is more moderate than in most Canadian regions...if that is important to you.


Read more discussion :