Monday, August 1, 2011

How do I become an army nurse in Canada

How do I become an army nurse in Canada?
I am interested in becoming an army nurse (in Canada) and I was wondering how I'd go about doing this? I know that they pay for your schooling if you go to the Royal Military College but they don't offer nursing there so how do I get them to pay for my schooling and provide military training?
Military - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You don't have to go to RMC you can go to any recongnized canadian university there's a link that talks about ROTP, unfortunatly i can't open the link of my computer to copy it for you so ill copy the link to the question in which ive stated it http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar_7n4WnysdxY_ZOOULhv2nty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091017162612AAPZRe2&show=7#profile-info-oOgUmnjeaa The military will pay for your university regardless of which university you go to (as long as its recognized and a 4 year Bachelors degree you're taking) you can either enlist first year or you can wait til you've graduated and get reimbursed the tuition, books etc. either way its all covered. hollyy
2 :
Why bother being and "army" nurse in a country that is against wars.


Read more discussion :