Saturday, October 1, 2011

What are the steps to becoming a Registered Nurse in Canada

What are the steps to becoming a Registered Nurse in Canada?
I am thinking about going back to school to beome a registered nurse, but I can't find the courses I need to take or the steps I need to take to become one. Is there anyone who is one that knows which universities offer the course and which classes are needed/ steps I need to take? Thanks in advance!
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
not agree with that
2 :
To become a registered nurse you must enroll in a nursing program, offered at dozens of universities across Canada. Nursing programs have subjects that are prerequisites and the program itself is 4
years long. You didn't mention what province you are in so I can't list the schools in your area.



Read more discussion :