Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Work in Canada, must need Canadian Qualification

Work in Canada, must need Canadian Qualification?
I am Indian Engineer, done my BE in Civil Engineering, and post graduation in MBA, both from An Indian university. Currently Working in Dubai as A Planning Engineer. I have 10 years of Experience in construction field ,My wife working in Canada as a Nurse, I am planning for a immigration to Canada. After immigration ,is there any need for another Canadian Engineering Degree for getting Job? I don't think i can join a Canadian college for getting an Expensive engineering graduation for another 5 years please help
Other - Canada - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no you dont need to get another degree or course ,but let me remind that getting decent job is very hard in canada and most of the asian do odd jobs,any way--------good luck
2 :
No you don't but you'll probably need to take a Canadian Certification. They have a thing for having Canadian experience so prepare to be there for a while. But I'd recommend contacting a career advisor before you move.


Read more discussion :