Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I want to work in canada in a hospital...i'm a mail nurse...how I can find a contact

I want to work in canada in a hospital...i'm a mail nurse...how I can find a contact ?
hi i'm 25 old , 2.5 years experience. I worked in paliation care, I want to work in canada. can somebody help me with somme informations?
Other - Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Do you deliver mail or do you take care of people. To be a nurse, you need at least 2 years of college...How come you cannot spell.. How did you get through your exams? I would be very happy if you did go to Canada...this way, I would be sure that you were never anywhere I was...
2 :
thy the post office the are looking for mail nurse to help recover lost mail but first you have to learn to spell


Read more discussion :