Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Immigrate to the US from Canada or stay

Immigrate to the US from Canada or stay?
Im am trying to decide whether to immigrate to the US (Charlotte, NC area) from Canada when my fiance and I get married. She is a US citizen and I could get my green card through her. We are both new graduates, her with a nursing degree and me with a business degree. Im wondering mostly how any former Canadians have found the experience (not getting into the country but living there)
Immigration - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
this country is going to the dogs, i would stay in Canada if i were you
2 :
Canada is a better country, trust me.
3 :
stay in Canada. we dont want any more people here
4 :
PLEASE STAY IN CANADA... If I had known then what I know now, I'd have stayed in Canada... I wish with all my heart I'd have stayed home...
5 :
read my words carefully. STAY IN CANADA.
6 :
Stay here in Canada. Americans do not have the same health benefits that we do. Every Canadian that I know that moved to the States has moved back here. Nice place to visit but not to live.


Read more discussion :