Monday, September 28, 2009

What's my job in Canada if I won't take their exam for nurses

What's my job in Canada if I won't take their exam for nurses?
I am a nurse in the Philippines. I also passed the NLCEX for the US and currently licensed for Vermont. If I do migrate to Canada and decide to not take their exam for nurses there, can I still land jobs? Will I be a nursing aid or nursing assistant. Or do those jobs still need exams? What kinds of jobs can I find that match my degree?
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You cannot get a nursing job in Canada unless you pass the exam.You may be able to work as a caregiver but you would not qualify for a work visa as a caregiver.You would have to applying under a skilled worker visa and that would require a nursing license. If you want to work in Canada as a nurse you must write the exam.


Read more discussion :