Saturday, November 7, 2009

I want to move to Canada

I want to move to Canada?
what are some employers that sponsors us citizens if they want to move their family to Canada. My husband has no us status( he lives in Jamaica and work construction on different caribbean islands). Me and my son (7months) live in New York. I am not done with my nursing degree yet. should I finish it in Canada or should I finish it here and then move to Canada. What about my husband? if I get status will he be able to join me and the baby in canada and get status to work and live there as well. Please, this is a very serious issue as I need to reunite my family again.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i would its very quit and peacefull
2 :
don't believe employers here sponsor people for long term immigration . suspect you have to apply for that yourself and state the reasons - either refugee status or skilled worker one where there is a points system , can maybe find out more about that on immigration governement/canada webiste .



Read more discussion :