Sunday, November 1, 2009

What are high demand jobs in Canada

What are high demand jobs in Canada?
I will be going back to school to finish soon, and I really want to move to Canada. I would have a pretty successfull shot if I have a degree in anything, but what are some high demand general jobs? I figured nursing would be more for America, but maybe the credentials wouldnt be there for Canada. Thanks! Just looking for an idea of all jobs, not particularly medicine.
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
MULLETS ARE IN STYLE THERE.maybee you could cut hair...
2 :
There's a big demand for nurses, especially in the western provinces.
3 :
information technology, applied technology, the sciences, finance, engineering, agriculture and medical. jobs in demand in canada



Read more discussion :