Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I wish to relocate to Canada , but i have an Associate Degree from an American University.

I wish to relocate to Canada , but i have an Associate Degree from an American University.?
I graduated from university of phoenix with an associate in health care administration and my wife is a registered nurse with certificate from south/africa . we are planing to relocate to canada (nova scotia ), my wife have finished her registeration with the council , and now certified to write canadian nursing exam . Now , my case is different , and i am very much confused because i was thinking that sinces i went to school in u.s , everything is ok . I was told by a friend of my that if i did not attend school in canada it will difficult me to secure a job in canada , and i am really confused . However, i wish to know which organization in nova scotia or canada in general is responsible for the certification of HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATOR . Thks
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hey! I really have no idea about your question, sorry! but I just wanted to say that Nova Scotia is a beautiful province! :D good choice! haha


Read more discussion :