Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are MBA's from Glasgow Caledonian University acceptable in Canada

Are MBA's from Glasgow Caledonian University acceptable in Canada?
I'm looking at doing a Business and Management Degree at Glasgow Caledonian University but I don't know whether it will be acceptable or transferrable when and if I decide to move to Canada. I've often heard from my Canadian friends in Alberta that their tertiary education in Scotland was not recognised over there. (My friends are in the nursing and civil engineering sector mostly). Are MBA's from Glasgow Caledonian accepted in Canada then?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There is a glut of MBAs throughout North America. Ony MBAs from top-tier schools have real value. You may get a job in Canada with your unknown MBA, but the job will be seasonal and will consist of clubbing seals.


Read more discussion :