Thursday, January 14, 2010

As a Canadian Registered Nurse, how do I qualify for travel positions in the U.S

As a Canadian Registered Nurse, how do I qualify for travel positions in the U.S?
I currently have my R.N. Degree in Canada, must I write the NCLEX in order to take a travel nurse position in the southern United States? I am particularly interested in Florida travel nursing positions.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You need to take both the CGFNS before the NCLEX. You need to pass both in order to work in USA as RN Ask for more info from any of the nursing traveling agencies
2 :
You would need to pass thr NCLEX and you would need a license in any state that you wanted to work in as well as a work visa.



Read more discussion :