Sunday, August 1, 2010

How was your year

How was your year?
Mine had its ups and downs I gave birth to a healthy baby boy even thoigh the father left me high and dry when I was 6 1/2 mos preggo. (no family nearby) I finished my Nursing degree (RN-BSN) I switched to a higher paying job, but I am forced to quit b/c I can't work the hours they require due to daycare. I have to find a new job (shouldn't be a problem), yet I worry about the gap in employment and having to get insurance for my little boy. Had to get a c-section (my parents from Canada stayed w/me for 8 weeks while I recovered), but was back at the gym 5 weeks later and I am in phenomenal shape. Went thru emotional hell and counselling b/c of my break-up, but I'm getting back to normal!! Being a single mom has been tough, but it's getting better!! Father is offering no help (will file for child support soon) How about you?
Polls & Surveys - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
One of the worst in my life, I got my heartbroken, not once, not twice, but three times. Wahoo!
2 :
It doesn't compare to yourS...cause I have had a vonderbar year, darlink! It didn't start off real good but it is finishing with a bang. congrats on the RN and finishing. GOOD FOR YOU!
3 :
whoa, thats tough. mine too.. lot of exams, got raped, bf left, grandma passed away, etc. sobs but i believe next year will be a better year :) i'll finish highschool and go to college and move on with my life merry xmas and happy new yeaar :) wish a better year for you too
4 :
Very good for you. My years are the same. I am a Special Olympics athlete in Swimming and Bowling. I seen a few movies with friends. Is a CNA very hard work? I don't spell very good and can't do 10 things at once.
5 :
So sorry to hear about your baby's father. Sure is hard to get the job you enjoy if you're a mother because employers have no mercy! Mine could be better, but it also can be worse. Spiritually speaking, this is my best year. God took me places to help me to learn how I can truly grow closer to Him and He renewed me. I still am work in progress. Circumstances forced me to be away from my family, so it was MAJOR adjustment to be away from the area I spent my whole life in. But I managed to adjust. It helped for me to let go of things I cannot change and put everything in God's hands. I learned to put more faith in Him. I had lost three people, one of them a relative. Three funerals. but I'm alright now. I believe that 2008 will be a much better year for me, including the fact my child will start school. I'm here if you ever need/want to talk! ((((((BEAR HUGS))))!
6 :
GREAT
7 :
Mine was ok... i also had my first child this year (AMAZING) I dont think i would have gotten through this year without my little guy. I think next year will definately be better because im going to go back to school. Id have to say if I didnt have my son this year would have been terrible but he is my world.. he made my year :) You are totally right.. being a single mom is rough but it has its rewards also, which im sure you will agree! Congrats to you on finishing school :) Its mommies like you that make me want to go back to school and have faith that i can do it! :) I hope everything works out for you!



Read more discussion :