Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What work do u think i will be qualified for? Here are my credentials...? U may IM me thru Yahoo - mydorkiness

What work do u think i will be qualified for? Here are my credentials...? U may IM me thru Yahoo - mydorkiness
My brother is in Canada and i am planning to work there too. I graduated with a degree in Education major in Library Science. I have worked for 4 years as a librarian. I have stopped and took a caregiver course and now I am studying again to become a nurse. I will graduate next year. I have an excellent typing skills, and my english proficiency is good. What do u think should i be pursuing a career. I am aiming for a lifelong career or something that will not put me out of work when i get old (im 29 y.o. now). I am also aiming for a job that will give me time also for my future husband and children. Now the dilemma is this, i am not sure if i can handle the demanding work of a nurse, though i am doing good with my schooling now. And also, i mentioned to my friend that i want a job that will make not make me wear a uniform. I want something i can dress up the way i want to. What do u think will be my ideal job? Please no non-sense replies. Pls. help me make up my mind. Tell me more about your personality. Driven? Workaholic? or Laid back? Living on a shoe string? WHEN I LIKE THE JOB, IM WORKAHOLIC AND DRIVEN. Extrovert? Introvert? IM IN THE MIDDLE. When you are at parties where are you? on the piano singing show tunes? on the couch listen to someone complain about their medical issues? Dancing? DANCING Are you the oldest, middle or youngest sibling in your family? YOUNGEST What have you been doing for work while in school? HOME, TENDING TO MY NIECES. TUTORING THEM. What would you like to wear to work? Business attire (pants suit)? Business casual (khakis and a button shirt)? Casual (jeans and a tee)? BUSINESS CASUAL.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Tell me more about your personality. Driven? Workaholic? or Laid back? Living on a shoe string? Extrovert? Introvert? When you are at parties where are you? on the piano singing show tunes? on the couch listen to someone complain about their medical issues? Dancing? Are you the oldest, middle or youngest sibling in your family? What have you been doing for work while in school? What would you like to wear to work? Business attire (pants suit)? Business casual (khakis and a button shirt)? Casual (jeans and a tee)? I work with people to help them find a job that suits them.


Read more discussion :