Tuesday, December 14, 2010

foreigners taking our jobs? Not just blue collar

foreigners taking our jobs? Not just blue collar.?
How come if I as an American, go through a great nursing or medical or even law school, get my degree and have experience, can't take my degree and move to say, Canada or Australia with it? Everyone else in the world can take their degrees over here and take our jobs, but we can't do the same to them? What in the H-E-L-L are these politicians thinking? What is this somthing to do with Nafta?
Other - Cultures & Groups - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
there is nothing to blame on foreigners I mean all or most of the current populace of the USA is all of foreign desent unless you have been born Native American
2 :
what job had your name on it... YOUR government is giving , GIVING jobs away...and to the lowest bidder. OWnership in the USA is now a relative term...
3 :
because the education here is much MUCH LOWER than other Countries. I had to repeat my senior year when I went to study in another country. in Chile (where i went ) they start teaching intro Physics (mandatory) in 8th grade it's optional here , you're lucky to have that as a Senior. Thats why, Foreigners are much more smarter, i am glad i got the rest of my education Else where we are not taking your jobs, we have better qualifications, experience, better education.
4 :
how is that a foreigners fault. technically you are the foreigner going to other countries. maybe your degree just isn't worthy enough to be recognized.
5 :
When I was working in Engineering, I had no problems getting jobs in both Canada and Korea, and all of my foreign colleagues were complaining about how difficult it is for them to get into the U.S. There are certain fields where you need to be professionally licensed (such as nursing, medicine, and law). If I want to work as a doctor in the U.K., I need to complete their licensing requirements, and if a U.K. doc wants to come over here then he has to complete ours. That's a professional licensing issue, not international policy. The grass is always greener on the other side...



Read more discussion :