Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I am a registered nurse here in California.My husband and I are planning to move to Canada, what shall we do

I am a registered nurse here in California.My husband and I are planning to move to Canada, what shall we do? ?
Can I work there as a registered nurse in Canada, please give us your advise. teach us the process on how to start.
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Nursing is in demand in Canada. Here's the process to immigrate, but it is going to take a couple of years and there is no guarantee of a job:
2 :
ur crazy to even consider it -- ur income will be reduced, ur going to be a second class citizen and I doubth u can get a job -- consider moving out of California (taxes) and go toTexas or Florida where u can still be warm and enjoy a fuller life -- good luck to you both.
3 :
Do a yahoo search for "TN Visa". As RN, you will have no trouble getting one. You merely need a job offer letter from the employer. However, unless you husband also has a qualifying degree he will not be able to work until he qualifies for regular immigration, which could take three years. However, he can live with you in the mean time as long as you support him.




Read more discussion :