Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How can a nurse from Canada look for a job in Dubai

How can a nurse from Canada look for a job in Dubai?
Hi everyone! I'm a 36 female looking to work in Dubai but I don't know how to go about my job search. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? I've heard that women entering Dubai have to be under 40 y.o. to work there. As well which is a "better" hospital to work at? Thanks.
United Arab Emirates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi! :) I would suggest you visit a recruiter as they would be more than happy to help you out. I found one that looks good: http://www.internationalhr.net/kmoss/dubainurse.html Having a recruiter is great, b/c they know all about the industry and will help you with whatever you need. Think of them as your own personal agent. :) Good luck!


Read more discussion :