Sunday, October 14, 2012

I want to take an Reg. Nurse course in Canada, what are the advantages from your experience

I want to take an Reg. Nurse course in Canada, what are the advantages from your experience?
I am a new single parent of a four yr old, but I'm already 31yrs old, I have a background as an accounts payable admin which is mediocre and below avg for a single income...and I need to provide a secured future for my child I also have my Phlebotomy Diploma and Medical lab tech diploma (i know this is nothing compared to nursing plus these jobs are not readily available and are hard to find so this is out of the question)
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you will have to take a four year undergraduate degree in nursing to become a reg nurse, i don't know whether or not could afford the cost/time. if you can, it is definitely worth it because nurses make pretty good money, and will always be able to find a job.



Read more discussion :