Thursday, October 28, 2010

how would I set up my first year of university

how would I set up my first year of university ....?
I`m not getting into university until two years pass....but I`m just curious of how this works.....like if I wanted to get a bachelors degree in nursing...do I just take nothing but nursing courses for four years or how much courses are for my bachelor and how much are electives....and what type of electives can you choose....also in canada are there majors and minors or is that just in the US (stupid question i know :p) thank you!! like give me an example of your first year university schedule if you could!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi Here are the list of colleges offer nursing courses in US. http://www.hotcoursesusa.com/us/3-bachelors-degree/usa.html?kwrd=nursing you can view university schedule by selecting individual program Hope this will be helpful.


Read more discussion :