Wednesday, November 14, 2012

hello, I am nurse in canada but right now preparing for cprne . need of job urgently

hello, I am nurse in canada but right now preparing for cprne . need of job urgently?
hello, I am a nurse in canada but right now iam preparing for cprne which would take couple of months , till that time now iam in urgent need of job . I heard about temporary registration but which nursing home or hospital would take without passing cprne exam , infact wherever i have enquired they said a big NO . According to them no agency would give job without cprne exam clearance. I really dont know what to do ? If anyone can help me in this situation . Thank you.
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
for info ; open the second & fourth link in: www.career-canada-usa.co.cc


Read more discussion :