Thursday, November 28, 2013

Where should I report for a nurse in Vancouver/Surrey Canada she confessed me that she molest her patients.

Where should I report for a nurse in Vancouver/Surrey Canada she confessed me that she molest her patients.?
When she go their house to take care them. I am in US so i need full details which department I shuold contact in BC. I have only email as a confession
Vancouver - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try the cops.
2 :
Contact any police detachment in Canada. The RCMP would take care of it.
3 :
the police!
4 :
That is a very serious allegation. I would suggest that you ensure you have your information correct prior to making this kind of complaint to the college of nurses. There could be serious consequences to you, in terms of liable and slander, if you have mis understood something! However, once you have thought about the situation carefully, and you still firmly beleive this statement to be true, the nurse should be reported to the College of Nurses.
5 :
Contact the Gendarmerie royale du Canada. www.grc.ca
6 :
thats horrible i live close by, report it to the rcmp, thats your best bet if you open a case, this would definitly be on the news and taken care off.


Read more discussion :