Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How can I get the jobs as a nurse in Canada

How can I get the jobs as a nurse in Canada ?
My name is Van Le, 38 yrs.I'm a nurse in Vietnam with Bachelor's degree.I had been 15 years experience in Cancer hospital , 1 year as a tutor of Nursing Department of Medicine University. I have been a Paramedic of Global Medical Service Department of International SOS for 15 months. I want to get the job as a nurse in USA but I do not know how to get my goal. Please let me know. Thanks for your help. My name is Van Le, 38 yrs.I'm a nurse in Vietnam with Bachelor's degree.I had been 15 years experience in Cancer hospital , 1 year as a tutor of Nursing Department of Medicine University. I have been a Paramedic of Global Medical Service Department of International SOS for 15 months. I want to get the job as a nurse in USA but I do not know how to get my goal. Please let me know. Thanks for your help.
General Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Depending on where in Canada you would like to get a job as a nurse because each province has a College of Nurses. You would have to contact them and find out all the requirements to become licensed in that province. In Ontario you can contact the College of Nurses on their web site as follows- www.cno.org. I know this because I am a nurse in Ontario. I noticed at the end of your question you stated "job in USA". I know each that they have a similar system to ours in regards to licensing. You'd have to contact that states specific "college" as well. I hope this can help you somewhat to get you started towards your goal. Good luck!!!




 Read more discussion :