Friday, March 1, 2013

i am a nurse ,how can i get a job permit for USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIA or NEW ZEALAND

i am a nurse ,how can i get a job permit for USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIA or NEW ZEALAND?
I am 36 years old nurse from iran,BA in nursing with 10 years experence ,i am married and my husband is a computer programmer.i know for working in these countries i should recognized as a RN from some gov organizations and they usually ask for 7 in IELTS exam but i got just 5 in this exam.i heard that i can work as a "home nurse" without being certified as a RN.anybody can help me about finding these type of jobs? regards shila
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you want one for New Zealand, you need to go through the official visa channel. If you contact me via email, I can help you if you like. I live in Otago, and my wife is a nurse. The government is desperately looking for nurses down here. That is also why you would get your visa pretty quickly. We have immigrated here ourselves a little while ago, and know what it takes. Looking forward to hearing from you. In the meantime, check out the official immigration guidelines if you haven't done so yet: http://www.immigration.gov.nz


Read more discussion :