Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Is there any vacant position for me as a nurse or as a caregiver in abroad (US, UK, Canada, Sweden)

Is there any vacant position for me as a nurse or as a caregiver in abroad (US, UK, Canada, Sweden)?
I want to work abroad (US, UK, Canada, Sweden) for my kids and I also want us to live there...I want to forget my past (my kids' father) here in the Philippines coz He really broke my heart..
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are lots of positions available overseas, but be careful, most of the placement agencies are corrupt, they will ask for either money up front, or repayment with large interest rates. Why not consider landing a job at medical city or somewhere better here in the Philippines? I'm an Australian living and working in the Philippines, I love it here. I've been hurt a bunch of times, but you have to pick yourself up and start over again. It's hard to move country, even harder to bring your children along. I know this from experience. Hugs for you. Sorry, lots of broken hearts in this country.
2 :
no there aint
3 :
Sweden are allways looking for nurses. I think you need to speek fluent swedish to get hired though. Foreign credentials might not fit for swedish health care and medcal code either. Very good chanses here in US I think.....They are recruiting from overseas....



Read more discussion :