Sunday, February 7, 2010

Question regarding degrees obtained in USA transferring over to Canada

Question regarding degrees obtained in USA transferring over to Canada?
I am a registered nurse in the USA. My family has been discussing moving to Canada for a number of reasons. Would my education here in the USA transfer over? Do I have to re-register somehow in Canada? Do I need to hit the books all over again??? I need to know specifically, maybe a website that would help out or just details. Thanks!
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't think that you will have to take the courses again but you will need to be recertified
2 :
If you have a nursing degree from an accredited US college you are good to go. You will need to obtain your nursing license in Canada.
3 :
try the Canadian nurses association website - they should be able to tell you what recertification you will need to do. http://www.cna-aiic.ca/cna/default_e.aspx split in two http://www.cna-aiic.ca/cna /default_e.aspx


Read more discussion :