Sunday, February 28, 2010

Which would be easier

Which would be easier?
Alright, my dad and I are looking into moving into the states IF my parents divorce and I was wondering how this would work, since i'm still in highschool, would it be easier to just stay in canada and finish my schooling then move to the states? Because I am interested in becoming a nurse and I already have this years classes picked out and I wouldn't know how to apply for a student visa, let alone get a green card/sponsor to move into the states. Would it be easier, to stay in canada get my nursing degree then move? Or go down take my 2 final years of highschool, then apply to a college and get it that way?.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It sounds like it would be easier in the long run to stay put for now and wait until you finish school :) good luck



Read more discussion :