Thursday, April 1, 2010

can my boyfriend help me go to canada even if he's still financially supported by his dad

can my boyfriend help me go to canada even if he's still financially supported by his dad?
My boyfriend is a permanent resident in Canada and we're planning on getting married here in the Philippines so he could sponsor me to become a permanent resident there. I just graduated with a BSN degree and I would like to work in Canada as a registered nurse. So we're just wondering about a few things: 1.) My boyfriend quit his job recently and his father's basically the one supporting him financially. Is it still possible for him to sponsor me as a spouse? 2.) What requirements do I need to be able to work as a registered nurse in Canada? Do I have to have a number of years of experience in the Philippines? I hope you can help me dear friends :)
Law & Ethics - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
not sure about question 1 but you'll have to continue your education here before you can be hired as a nurse unfortunatly.............this may take 2-4 years to get ur BN or RN (Bachelor of nursing or Registered nurse)


Read more discussion :