Sunday, March 28, 2010

How can I get PR from Canada

How can I get PR from Canada?
Hi I am Shyam from Nepal. I am keen interested to get PR in Canada. BUT I do not know how can it be possible. I have more than 10 years working experience in different health organizations including UNICEF. Regarding qualification, I have completed Masters Degree in International Health along with graduatio0n in Nursing. Besides this, Masters Degree in Health Education, Diploma in Public Health and Diploma in Tropical Medicine. I really want to get PR from Canada, If any body have any good idea, please share and guide me, you are highly appriciative. Shyam
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First of, you need to go to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Look for the skilled workers and professionals link. There you will find all the steps you have to take depending on what country you live in. It is different for every country, so make sure you select the right one! You must submit your application to the visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year. Also, be prepared as the process might take quite a long time depending on each case. But start with that website first. Each case is different! I must say the Canadian Immigration office is very helpful when you call with questions! So don't be afraid to call them up and ask! Good luck to you!!



Read more discussion :