Saturday, April 28, 2012

Me and my family want to move to Canada..my dad is a lawyer and my mum a nurse..how do we move

Me and my family want to move to Canada..my dad is a lawyer and my mum a nurse..how do we move??
Basically, after i finish my GCSE's my family want to move to Canada my mum is a nurse and my dad a lawyer. Is there any chance of moving and how? We currently live in England and also have relatives living in canada already. Addition Details..there are 8 people in my family and we have 4 dog and a cat..just incase it makes any difference..
Immigration - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Don't you mean "My family and I". If your dad is a lawyer I'm sure he's smart enough to figure it out. It might be awhile for your parents to get jobs. The credentials for nursing and being a lawyer are different in Canada. They would have to pass all the nessessary test to start again.
2 :
I'm sure your parents will figure that out.
3 :
Well your Mom can apply for a job in Canada, your Dad cannot because he is a Lawyer, and the laws in England are different to Canada, so he cannot apply for a job. Anyways check out with the Canadian Embassy, they have a lot of programs for profesionals and their families to Immigrate. Good Luck.
4 :
hi i am charmie10, your friend online your only 14 don't worry lawyers are smart so your dad will find out everything for your family and you




Read more discussion :