Monday, May 14, 2012

I need a website,who can help me to apply any job,to canada.Im a nurse here in Saudi Arabia.I dont have ielts

I need a website,who can help me to apply any job,to canada.Im a nurse here in Saudi Arabia.I dont have ielts.?
Im a filipino.. Thank You! I really want to go to other countrys like canada,australia, uk,etc..
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Good luck in your search. This site has a lot of RN jobs in Canada; http://www.peoplemenders.com/ It typically takes 12 months to get your work permit so you have to get a facility to hold a job for that period while you get your paperwork sorted out. There are a lot of positions in under-serviced ares of Canada. You may be better off looking at jobs in some of these areas. You may get to start your career in a beautiful part of the country, work for a couple of years to build up your experience and make the move to an urban centre. Here is a great ESL and education list for across Canada; http://www.peoplemenders.com/CareerResources/1%20-%20Education/Foreign%20Trained%20Professionals.aspx



Read more discussion :