Saturday, May 1, 2010

immigrating to canada....tough

immigrating to canada....tough!?
Hello, I am a recent university graduate and I am thinking of getting a second university degree rather than applying for the post graduate work permit.......I found getting a work experience in skilled jobs really tough, because employer often asks me if I have 2 years of experience in the occupation, which I don't have (I just got out of the university!!) If I go for my second degree in nursing, would it help? or can you guys suggest any major that will help me easily attain the skilled work experience? thanks
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
So get a real job ..doing nothing but poncing around in schools will get you nowhere you are just making yourself unemployable



Read more discussion :