Friday, May 14, 2010

Future nursing student, help.

Future nursing student, help.?
I am a grade 11 student and I am already researching what schools I want to go to. For the past 2 years I have decided that I would like to a be a neonatal nurse/delivery & labour nurse. I was wondering, once I get the BScN degree.. then what? Is there a way I can specialize in neonatal nursing? Or do I just apply for the spot in the hospital? Is there a specific certificate I need to get this position as a neonatal nurse? Or is it the type of thing they offer to you once you have had experience doing basic nursing. If anyone could help, you would make my life a lot easier! I live in Ontario, Canada. Durham Area.
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
uhmm, since you live in Canada so I dont know how it is over there. But over here in the US,
 nursing is soo competitive. You might wana start building some medical field experience



Read more discussion :