Thursday, July 14, 2011

Need advice which jobs would seem right for me, given these aspects

Need advice which jobs would seem right for me, given these aspects?
I live in Toronto, Canada, Im 22 and getting my university high school credits this year. I can't really decide though if I want to be in the healthcare industry or not. I like: - travelling - job security -new culture -helping people -being physically active/ having some adrenaline -using my hands -writing -being well educated (university degree) -photography/film -being creative -having an income preferable more than 40K I dont like: -using math/,measurements constantly -using computers all day - business meetings - speaking infront of large groups of people - talking on the phone constantly - over working (more than 50hrs week) unless that work involves travelling overseas - working overnight Careers im considering right now -Paramedic (cons: overnight, long shifts, over working, hard to get a job in another country) -Registered Nurse (cons: long shifts, over working) -Photo Journalist (cons: job security, low wage at first) If you can think of any other careers that you think I may be interested in , please let me know
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Forestry The military


Read more discussion :