Thursday, July 7, 2011

what do you want out of life

what do you want out of life?
I am just monthes away from graduating from highschool so of course I have been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do with the rest of my life and while most of my friends are thinking of things like "I want to be a nurse" or "I want to go to hair dresser school" etc, and while I have done that too to a certain degree, I have been thinking a lot more about things like that I want to be happy, not worry about money all the time, and be able to do things that I love. I then made a list of all the things I love to do and that make me happy and I soon started to realize that I could go to university and get a regular 9-5 job like everyone else or I can travel, teach english, volunteer, and do things like WWOOF (free volunteering on organic farms in exchange for food) and I'd be happy doing that. basically, what I want out of life is to be happy, free to be spontanious, not tied down, active, be able to spend time outside, get to try new things and learn about things that we dont even think about in Canada. What do you (really) want out of life and what are you doing to make that happen?
Philosophy - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i want to be able to do the things that i enjoy. i just gotta find the time
2 :
I want nothing out of life but to see the world unite and rid of all sources of inequality. Unfortunately, I will not see this day... no one will.
3 :
fun. and e-9
4 :
Don't fool yourself with these notions. If you don't work as hard as you can you will have nothing and be unhappy. I just want to sleep.
5 :
I want know that I am contributed something to many lives, but to also enjoy things happening that are pleasurable, instead of worrying about how I am going to die all the time. I also want to live where it is cold, and work in clinical medicine as a doctor.
6 :
the problem with being happy is that its only good in short spurts. your age plays a very large roll in your happiness. your still young, you still have a lot to learn about how the world works, about how life works, about your self. what you want today may not be what you want 10 years from now. today you just want to make money doing what you love to do, and that is great. but how long till you get bored with that? how long till you want to do something else? the truth is you have to be happy in your heart, the rest will fall into place.
7 :
I want to have enough not to live from hand to mouth. I want children to raise to be better people than I am. I need to see as much of humanity's life on this planet as possible, to understand our strengths and weaknesses. I want to learn everything that I possibly can, in every field. I want whatever I do to make my living, or as an avocation, to be important to solving our problems or improving humanity's conditions . I'd like to live long enough to see my children surpass everything I've accomplished. I'd like most people who know me to respect me, even if they don't particularly like or love me. I'd like to be a "big enough person" to not hate, even those who might hate me.
8 :
When I was 21 I sold all my possessions and moved to Oregon. I joined up with a Christian fellowship up there called Shiloh. I worked hard in tree nurseries, picked apples for Johnny Appleseed in Mallot, Washington, taught Sunday school at the house I lived in, spent two months going to Bible school on the property we had in Dexter, Oregon, lived all over the US and all I had was my sleeping bag and a few articles of clothing. Even though I'd been taken advantage of like so many others in this ministry, I learned a valuable lesson in life and I had fun doing it. I did this for two years. There's nothing wrong with taking some time off but make sure that it's the right thing for you. I don't recommend anyone joining up with some cult and be careful for there are plenty of them out there. I did some research on this one and found out that it was what I wanted to do. I want to have a closer relationship with Jesus Christ more than anything in this world. Thanks for asking. :)
9 :
if I could only just shut off this Internal Dialogue
10 :
a worthy death...
11 :
More Chocolate
12 :
Waaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttin ur ? looks and if i can understand or anyone who agree u r the one want to give out might be bcoz of that thinking some dumb or smart came to u and asked what i can get if both of u have intercourse the answer with condom safe sex no baby or no condom yes baby now ur not baby getting graduate from high school go ask a elementary school that child will answer something waaaattt matter is what u love to do if u not loving waattt u doing it does not matter how much u get paid i can bet u will not do forever so ask urself waatt u love with honesty keeping the goal in nothing is impossible if their it thewill their is the way so i pray u wish u get it but never give up work hard if u want if u belive in luck coz i looked and got blessing in my ongoing life u INSHALLAH success and only success will come to u be the one who make history not the one part of history.(K.S.A.A)


Read more discussion :