Monday, June 14, 2010

Im from Canada and I want to work and study in the US

Im from Canada and I want to work and study in the US...?
I am 18 years old, just graduated from highschool and I am looking into studying in the US, and working at the same time to pay off my tuition and living expenses... I plan on staying until I get my degree, which will be in nursing. I don't have any relatives over there, and I only have the basic documents. What kind of processes will I need to go through? What kind of documents will I need? Is it realistic that I get there by this year? Thanks in advance for your replies!
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Alyssa let me first start off by saying... I love you. Secondly, I'm not too sure on the processes to come to the U.S. but I can imagine that getting a student visa to study wouldn't be that hard, however, to be able to work might be somewhat difficult. Nursing is a definitely a good career choice, make sure you become a RN though, they command higher salaries.


Read more discussion :